Tuesday 5 June 2007

The Great Shirt Review-Gi-Oh: Tueday 5th June

The first day of the Great Shirt Review-Gi-Oh!

Today's shirt is a 100% cotton shirt from Next. It's white, with a blue check, about 2cm square. The double (or French) cuffs are rounded and the collar is cutaway, also known as a Windsor collar.
The body's a little large - it's not a fitted shirt, and I'm not a big chap - but the sleeves are about the perfect length.

This is one of my older shirts, bought when I first started my dalliance with cotton double-cuffs. I think I probably paid about £20.
Vital statistics:
Price: 1/5
Colour: 3/5
Fabric: 1/5
Fit: 2/5
Total: 7/20
Special features: Pocket on left breast

Review-Gi-Oh! summary:
For: Great shirt, one of my favourites, sentimental value.
Against: It's pretty thin, pretty tired, a bit large. Shapeless collar without a tie.

No comments: